Saturday, July 6, 2013

How To Use This Blog


Scroll to the posted question, open the post to view the information. The original link is included for those wanting to examine more of the thread. Some of the answers run into multiple pages, make sure you hit the read more icon at the end of the paragraph. I will add posts regularly (as time permits). If you have a question, drop it into the comment box. The label links will take you directly to the listed page.
I can not appraise a value of a weapon.

CAUTION: I have not vetted the information retrieved from the various forums. Do not rely on the information presented on this blog for safety or commercial uses.
CAUTION: I am experienced with the Detonics MKV .45 a.c.p., but, my firearms expertise is limited. Always consult expert gunsmiths and credentialed firearm instructors if you have questions on information on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment